Managed Phishing and Security Awareness Training (Essentials Package)
Consists of monthly phishing campaigns that are run on a pre-determined workflow, as indicated in an Order Form. The phishing campaigns are paired with security awareness training.
- eSentire will provide onboarding, user level, administer level guides supporting the end customers’ usage of the SaaS platform. Support is available during normal business hours (EST).
- - Awareness and Education
- - Exposures
- - Course Completion Summaries
- - NIST CSF Alignment
- - Onboarding Summary
- - Phishclick Analysis
- - Phishforward Report
- - Phishforward Summary
- - Outdated Browser Summary
- - Security Dissonance Summary
- - Survey Results Summary
- - Technology Summary
- - Top Division Risk Summary
- - Top User Risk Summary
- - Security News Bulletin
- - Phishing simulation Report
- - Data Captured Phish Report
- eSentire will provide twelve (12) phishing campaigns per year (one campaign per month) on a standardized, pre-built workflow
- Each phishing campaign will be randomly selected from the phishing campaign templates library
- Each phishing campaign will be sent out every 30 days from the initial campaign
- eSentire will also provide general security awareness training through the online Learning Management System (LMS).
- eSentire’s online Learning Management System (LMS) will provide targeted security training for users who fail phishing campaigns
- eSentire will provide a quarterly review with the Managed Risk Services team
- Reporting review
- Usage/campaign statistics
- Overview of their services
- The customer must use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- The Client will not select its own campaign templates, custom workflows and / or frequency of the delivery.
- eSentire reserves the right to limit support effort and time as required