Vulnerability Management Program
eSentire shall review, assess, and assist the Client in developing a Vulnerability Management Program to ensure that the Client can identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their systems in a timely manner. This project will include the following key steps:
- Review and assess the Client’s current methodology to identify, rate, prioritize, fix, and track vulnerabilities.
- Assist in the development and provide guidance in the execution of a consistent management program to manage vulnerabilities in their environment.
- Initial (baseline) assessment and review of existing vulnerability management processes.
- Meetings with subject matter experts or Client designate(s) to review and assess current management processes and artefacts.
- Development of a pragmatic Vulnerability Management Program.
- Executive Summary on findings and recommendations for future changes to Vulnerability Management Program.
- Guidance and assistance, as necessary, on the continued execution of the Vulnerability Management Program including involvement in review of tools and third party service providers.