Security Architecture Review
eSentire shall review, assess, and provide on an annual basis, recommendations for the Security Architecture of Client’s environment. eSentire will:
- Review and assess Client’s existing Security Architecture including, but not limited to, network design, network segmentation, access controls, technical controls, and user authentication;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of Client’s Security Architecture; and
- Review any past available Vulnerability Audit(s), Penetration Test(s), or Risk Assessment(s).
- Initial (baseline) assessment and review of Security Architecture:
- Workshop session with Client to collect information and review existing Security Architecture.
- Executive Summary report based on findings.
- Detailed Recommendations report based on findings.
- Annual re-assessment and review of Security Architecture:
- Annual review of Security Architecture.
- Provide findings and recommendations report based on annual review and changes in threat landscape.